Monday, July 25, 2011

Hoping Torchwood will last for more than this season

Guest post written by Jenna Miller

I was so excited when I heard that they were bringing back Torchwood! I was really sad that they took the show off the air a few years ago, but I soothed myself by thinking that maybe this was one of those cases where it's best to end it while it's still good. So many American shows just don't know when to do that! But the British have it down.

Now that they've given Torchwood back to me, I'm just hoping that they won't take it away after this season! But I have the feeling that might be the case. While I was online looking for hints about if there would be another season after the current one, I ran across the site www.CLEAR-INTERNET.com. I looked through it some and after that I decided to change over my home internet to it.
I guess that they're still waiting to see how the reception is for this season of Torchwood before they make a decision, but I could always go for a little bit more of Captain Jack Harkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment