Sunday, August 16, 2009

GLAD SHE'S DOING BETTER

After we received a phone call from my husband's uncle in Ohio last Sunday afternoon (Aug. 9), we packed some of our clothes and then decided to leave in the morning. The call was about my mother in-law who was admitted in the hospital that same day and was still unconscious. She was found lying on the floor unconscious by her neighbor who is a pastor also in their church. Her pastor wondered if why she didn't show up in the church that morning so he decided to visit her. He just broke the door to get inside cause she didn't answer it and there he found her on the floor unconscious so he immediately brought her to the nearest hospital. It was really a terrible news for us specially to my husband cause he taught that she will pass away that time. And we really couldn't believe it cause when she was staying here with us for a month she was in a good shape.

We just drove there cause my hubby wants me to see some other states that we're gonna have to pass before Ohio. He told me that it's gonna be a long and boring trip but for me it doesn't matter at all cause I love looking into new places. There were four states to pass and 20 hours to drive to reach there. On our way we received a call from my brother in-law saying that mom was finally awake but she got trouble remembering things. We're so glad to hear it and hope that she would have her memory back. However, I was so excited to meet some of his family specially his one and only younger brother cause I haven't meet him yet and excited to see my mom in-law again.

We arrived there the next day in the evening and stayed at his uncle. We visit mom in the hospital before we decided to get some rest cause we're so tired from our trip. The hospital is a 5 0r 6 minutes away to drive from his uncle. When she saw us she has a big smile on her face and then I hug her first before my husband. She said "I knew you would come" and she was so happy to see us and keep telling those words "oh i miss you so much guys". I thought she couldn't remember me cause the last thing i know she got trouble remembering things specially the people around her but I was so glad that she did.

My hubby told me that mom was so happy to see me again and she even didn't let go off my hands from holding it. What a wonderful feeling that she likes me a whole lot and misses me. She really wanted to see my whole family specially my parents so bad. I told her to take a good care of herself and do whatever the doctor says so that she could come with us in going to the Philippines hopefully end of this year. We're so glad that she's getting better now and hope she'll continue doing well in herself. Before we left we visit her in the hospital and she was kinda sad to see us leave. We just spend 2 days and three nights there cause we still need 2 days to drive on going back here. Yesterday we had just got home from our very long and boring trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment