Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Grandpa Surfs the Net

Guest post by Ella Perry


I have finally got my grandpa started using the internet. He is so funny with it too. He used to be good at technology, but this one throws him for a loop all the time. The other day he was searching for invisible hearing aids. It took him forever to find what the miracle ear reviews he wanted, but he was finally able to do it.


The best part is that we got him set up on facebook. Now I can post pictures of the kids for him to see. The first time he logged in it he was very confused. It took a lot of explaining to get him to figure out how it all works. He is really happy now though knowing that he can see pictures and videos every time that I upload them. I am constantly taking pictures. He only gets to see my daughters once a month normally. This makes my grandpa feel like he is in their life more. It is great!

He called me yesterday wanting help on a dating site. I was shocked that my grandpa was ready to date again, but I say go for it! I hope that he finds his special someone to spend the rest of his life with on there. It will be fun listening to what happens on this one. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment