Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Online Travel Bookings Save Big Bucks

Thanks for the guest post by Jonathan Curtis

Trial and error are sometimes the best learning tools, but my friend told me about the online travel booking companies and how easy they are to use. The big issue for me was ensuring that the connection flights are in order and that the time zone differences have been accounted for when booking the connection flight and hotels. I never looked into this before because my computer choked up from opening so many travel pages. Now that I have a super fast WiMAX TV Bundleto get online, I researched and booked my trip to Munich by myself.


The online way of doing things lets you check out as many hotels as you want and still get a good package price with the airfare. My favorite way to travel overseas is to go through JFK airport in New York. Sure, it's faster going direct to Europe from L.A., but as a smoker, I have to get out of the plane and light up. JFK is the perfect rest stop, as most flights into the UK or continental Europe will take 6 to 7 hours. I can deal with that. The total package cost for the do-it-yourself online booking approach was monumental and I have kissed my travel agent goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment