Tuesday, October 13, 2009

THE GAME I REALLY ENJOY

The second season of our pool game this year is just started. Last night was our first game of the season instead of second because we didn't get a match last week. As usual when I had my turn for the game, I started having this uneasy feeling that I can't control. Well, they have to match me with this rank 3 because they don't have a new player who's just started. And guess what, she started kicking off my butt oh boy. But I tried my best to get a shot because I would like to win as well even though it is impossible for me to beat her but there's no harm in trying right?

As our game continues, I started feeling fine about myself and plays better compared the first season. It was a very breath taking game to me because we both almost reached to the winning point. I then encouraged myself to concentrate to get the last two shots whenever I could get a chance. Luckily, she scratched it when she made her shot and it would be my chance to make my last two shots this moment. And yes I did it and won my game oh yeah..! Actually I won my three consecutive games recently and it makes me feel better. In fact this is the only game that I really enjoy of. I've had made some friends and I had fun playing this pool game as well.

1 comment:

  1. thanks i appreciate it. yeah sure i will visit you soon in your page cause right at the moment i'm pretty much tired from work. have a good day:-)

    ReplyDelete