Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TV SHOWS

One of the reasons why i wanted to get up early is that i could watch some TV shows i could really enjoy watching like tyra show and a haunting. Everyday morning i really rush myself if wake up like 10 oclock cause i still need to prepare my breakfast and tyra show will start at 11 o'clock in the morning. I really like the show of Tyra cause i learn some things specially the language and she also a model for the young adults. For me she's really a nice and kind person and mostly her topics helps the younger one's and everyone to learn. Even though I'm still learning for my language skills here, her show really helps me to make it better and i was thankful for that.

Another show that i would really like to watch is A HAUNTING. I really like this show even though it scares me but i do enjoy it. When my mother in law were still here having her vacation, i still watch it and she didn't like it. She really hates those scary show and movies and every time i watch it she just do her knitting. She told me then " i know why you don't like to live in a big houses cause mostly the ghosts were there" and i told her " a sort of ". It's one of the reasons why i don't like big houses and besides i don't like to clean specially in big spaces. Oh i gotta go, the tyra show is on..

No comments:

Post a Comment