Wednesday, June 2, 2010

FUN DAY FOR THE KIDS

Today was a pretty interesting day for me at work. We took the kids to one of the museum and they had a blast of course. It was my first time going into a field trip with them so I have no clue what to expect or what to imagine when we get there. But I'm pretty sure that it would be fun for the kids and learned some stuff as well. Well I am just glad that I got a chance to be part of their fun even if it's not for the teachers. Few days are left for me at work and I can't wait for the last day. And for that last day, they're having another field trip and I guess I'm coming with them again not sure though but we'll see. The best part of the trip for me is the driving part. We didn't travel that far but for me I kinda relax and enjoy the ride and I like it. I love looking at the cars and the places around. In short I love travelling even if I don't get a chance to do that for some reason but I'm sure one of these days I got to do that with my hubby. Oh well have a goodnight everyone ..^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment