Thursday, July 2, 2009

FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU WAS ONE OF MY LIFE'S PERFECT MOMENTS



When I fell in love with you,

I didn't stop to think it over

or decide if I was

thinking clearly,

because my heart had

taken over so completely.



All I knew was

how I felt inside -

so warm and dizzy

with emotion,

so immersed in brand-new feelings.



When you took

my hand in yours

and spoke those perfect words

"I LOVE YOU,"

my heart just melted instantly.



I found my happiness

the day we met,

and grateful for

that perfect moment when I


fell in love with you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow ha...very nice poem. When we're in love things changed. Our outlook in life, our plans, our hopes. Sabi nga nila...everyday is full of life. I am in love too and I felt the same way my friend. Hope both of our day is wonderful and wishing you the happiness until the end. Take care.

    ReplyDelete