Thursday, July 30, 2009

HOPE FOR THE BEST

Nowadays, tons of people lost their job because of the economy crisis. I've been almost a year here in the U.S. and I really need to find one to help support my hubby for the growing bills we had and everything we need is getting higher. The other day I was browsing the Internet and found a lots of job hiring but unfortunately they need those of higher education or I should say professionals. There were some that needs lower education but it was kind of far from our home and for now I still couldn't drive. And then I found this USPS hiring and I kind of interested to it so I open it and registered online. They keep sending me some emails about their hiring but getting into it is as hard as I thought it would be.

I bought their book guide on how to prepare for the exam and some other stuff that you need to know. It has almost 200 pages in it and was thick book and made me realize that studying isn't my best thing but what can I do? My hubby ask me if I am really interested with their job and I said that I'm into it but I felt in doubt right now. But in my mind always says I'll try to do it and study the book guide cause no matter what happens, at least I had try it I don't mind. So right at the moment I'm gonna have to start studying and hope for the best. Wish me some luck folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment