Saturday, June 20, 2009

CLOUDY DAY
















We just got home from the lake park where we had stop for a moment cause i never been there before. I really like water watching its wave and it's beauty makes me reminds of my home where i could really see the bodies of the ocean. I really miss it but we're so far away from the ocean here and what they have here are lakes, rivers and ponds. But anyhow i could still enjoy walking around the lakes so i ask my husband to drive me to one of the lakes in denver. He drove me to this big lake and some people enjoy boating and i saw some jet ski also. When i saw the jet ski, i remember the first time riding that thing and it was really fun and I'd learn to drive it. I really miss it too and i would love to do it here but we don't have it. My hubby had a jet ski before and used to drive in the lake to have some fun but he sold it. He thought that he couldn't do it as much as he wanted to cause he's not at home all the time. He's away from home because of his work.

I took a few pictures of the lake with a bird floating on it. I thought it's kinda cool watching this bird floating and it looks like a dock. My hubby told me that it's the largest bird here and it used to float on the water and grab some fish. After a while we decided to head back home cause it looks like it will rain and was cloudy and windy there and i start to fell a little chilly. I felt so tired too and wanted to get some rest cause i don't get enough sleep last night. We got home from john's house at around 3o'clock in the morning so i thought we fall asleep almost 4 and woke up at 9 o'clock this morning. Oh I'm so tired and i almost can't write my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment